- Dunnedin Ventures Inc.
- Chris Taylor
- 1110, 1111 West Georgia St.
- Vancouver, BC V6E 4M3 Canada
Dunnedin Ventures Inc. (Dunnedin) currently has authorization in the form of a Class 3 Land Use Licence from the Kivalliq Inuit Association (KIA) KVL115B02 for staking and prospecting which expires on July 16, 2018, and a Land Use Permit from Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) N2015C0019 which expires on July 16, 2017. Dunnedin Ventures Inc. is applying for an amendment to the Class 3 Land Use License with the Kivalliq Inuit Association (KIA) and an amendment to the company’s Class A Land Use Permit with Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) and an application to the Nunavut Water Board (NWB) for the purpose of conducting diamond an exploration drill program. Dunnedin’s mineral claims are located in the Kivalliq Region of Nunavut which covers both Crown and Inuit Owned Lands, Surface Parcel CI-15. The center of the property is located approximately 54 km to the NE of Rankin Inlet and 37 km to the SW of Chesterfield Inlet.
Assessment Phase / Activity
- Application screening started 2016-11-30
- Date NIRB Decision Due set 2016-11-30
- Commenting period 2017-01-13
- Extention to Screening Deadline requested 2017-01-13
- Opportunity to Respond 2017-01-31
- Board voting 2017-02-27
- SDR Issued 2017-02-28
- NOI Issued 2017-02-28
- Application screening completed 2017-02-28
- Minister Response Received 2017-04-25
- Exempt from Screening 2018-11-07
- Project Proposal (45)
- Additional Project Files (21)
- General Correspondence (4)
- Comment Submissions (13)
- Screening Decision Report (8)
- Conformity Determination (3)
We appreciate your feedback/input. However you are currently not registered on the site (or your session has expired).
Registering for an account takes only moments and will provide you with more options/opportunities to participate in the NIRB process...Register an Account