- MPH Consulting Limited
- William Ernest Brereton
- P.O. Box 65543
- Dundas, Ontario L9H6Y6 Canada
The project involves staking one claim block for a total of four (4) claims on NTS map sheet 65H15.
The claim block of four claims is centered at 61°46’ N, 96°35’ W.
All posts (2”x2”x4’) are placed in the ground standing up every 500m. The staking process is expected to take 1 day and is a low impact operation. No structures will be erected. The stakers will operate out of Arviat, using a helicopter.
Assessment Phase / Activity
- Application screening started 2017-04-28
- Commenting period 2017-05-26
- Technical advisor assigned 2017-05-26
- Received Comment submissions from Parties: Notice re comments received 2017-05-26
- Board voting 2017-06-13
- Extention to Screening Deadline requested 2017-06-13
- Board voting 2017-06-19
- SDR Issued 2017-06-23
- NOI Issued 2017-06-23
- Application screening completed 2017-06-23
- Minister Response Received 2017-08-09
- Project Proposal (12)
- General Correspondence (2)
- Public Notice (3)
- Comment Submissions (5)
- Screening Decision Report (6)
- Conformity Determination (6)
If you have additional documents you wish NIRB to review with regards to this project, click on the ‘Add Document" button, type file description and upload your document.
We appreciate your feedback/input. However you are currently not registered on the site (or your session has expired).
Registering for an account takes only moments and will provide you with more options/opportunities to participate in the NIRB process...Register an Account