- MPH Consulting Limited
- William Ernest Brereton
- P.O. Box 65543
- Dundas, Ontario L9H6Y6 Canada
The project involves staking one claim block for a total of four (4) claims on NTS map sheet 65H15.
The claim block of four claims is centered at 61°46’ N, 96°35’ W.
All posts (2”x2”x4’) are placed in the ground standing up every 500m. The staking process is expected to take 1 day and is a low impact operation. No structures will be erected. The stakers will operate out of Arviat, using a helicopter.
Assessment Phase / Activity
- Application screening started 2017-04-28
- Commenting period 2017-05-26
- Technical advisor assigned 2017-05-26
- Received Comment submissions from Parties: Notice re comments received 2017-05-26
- Board voting 2017-06-13
- Extention to Screening Deadline requested 2017-06-13
- Board voting 2017-06-19
- SDR Issued 2017-06-23
- NOI Issued 2017-06-23
- Application screening completed 2017-06-23
- Project Proposal (12)
- General Correspondence (2)
- Public Notice (3)
- Comment Submissions (5)
- Screening Decision Report (5)
- Conformity Determination (6)
We appreciate your feedback/input. However you are currently not registered on the site (or your session has expired).
Registering for an account takes only moments and will provide you with more options/opportunities to participate in the NIRB process...Register an Account