- Nahanni Construction Ltd.
- Kenny Ruptash
- Box 2070 100 Nahanni Drive
- Yellowknife, NT X1A 2P6 Canada
Nahanni Construction Ltd. (NCL) wants to build the winter road from the diamond mines in NWT to the Lupin Mine in Nunavut in order to transport equipment and supplies to Lupin for ongoing reclamation. Currently, the winter road is only built to the diamond mines, not all the way to Lupin; NCL wants to use the existing winter road to the diamond mines, and then build the rest of the road to Lupin themselves.NCL plans to need the road for 2-5 years. They will build it in December and January each year, and then move the required equipment and supplies between Lupin and Yellowknife from January to April. The winter road will close in April once the ice becomes unsafe.Please see attached detailed Project Description.
Project Proposal (29)
- Project Application Form (4)
- Part 2 Supporting Documents (2)
- Proposal description in English (2)
- Proposal description in Inuktitut (1)
- Proposal description in Inuinnaqtun (1)
- Community involvment (2)
- Other Authorization (1)
- Project Waste (1)
- Environmental Impacts (3)
- Project Application Documents (11)
- JPEG Image (1)
- Public Notice (5)
- Comment Submissions (5)
- Conformity Determination (2)
We appreciate your feedback/input. However you are currently not registered on the site (or your session has expired).
Registering for an account takes only moments and will provide you with more options/opportunities to participate in the NIRB process...Register an Account